Posted on October 23, 2013
October 23st 2013
1. A hat. Throwing on a hat is the easiest way to hide a bad hair day, while managing to add an extra element of cool to any outfit.
2. Layers. Not only is layering ideal for winter, but it also adds dimension to a classic t-shirt and jeans combo.
3. Frankie and I always seem to have something tied around our waist. Is it a must? No. But it is a simple way to store layers that you have removed.
4. Nice jeans. A great pair of jeans are priceless, and can be worn in almost any situation. Try to find a pair that are long enough to fold into boots or sneakers, but short enough so they do not drag.
5. Some form of boot. Whether you are a guy or a girl, boots are a practical way to get around during the cold winter. They also won’t kill your feet like those wedged booties will.
Posted on March 23, 2013
When it comes to staying stylish in Chicago weather, Juan Perez (known as Gabe around campus) knows his stuff. This stylish student from Ohio is currently a sophomore at Loyola, majoring in Advertising and Public Relations with a minor in Marketing. His style reflects his personality: fun, different, and comfortable. As you can see, he did an excellent job projecting his personality through his choice of attire. Great job Gabe!
Gabe is wearing:
Thermal, Gray Shirt
Bullhead Jeans from PacSun
Cole Haan Shoes
Brixton Burgundy Beanie from PacSun
Sunglasses Operativ (Skate Shop in Ohio)
“Nate” Watch from Fossil