Posted on October 8, 2014
A well fitted oxford is a wardrobe staple year round. Nonoo took it to the next level by creating an organza paneled shirt dress with a flattering, feminine silhouette. Organza panels give this men’s style, pinstripe shirt a delicate feel. Appropriate for work or play.
Posted on October 2, 2014
1. Eugenia Kim Farrah Hat. 2. Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora. 3. DKNY Leather Gloves. 4. Jennifer Behr Silk Turban. 5. Thierry Lasry Lively Sunglasses. 6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Toto Checked Scarf. 7. Oscar de la Renta Tassle Earrings. 8. C/Fan Adele Beanie. 9. DKNY Mara Ankle Biker Boot. 10. Marie Turnor Lunch Clutch. 11. Paula Bianco Chunky Knit Scarf. 12. Alice + Olivia Piano bag. 13. Due West Suede Fringe Bag.
Posted on September 25, 2014
Posted on September 23, 2014
There are some things, basic & normcore or not, that will always be a staple in my closet. A great plaid shirt is one of them. On its own or layered, a plaid shirt not only provides warmth, but also an added element of depth to your look. Plaid is not limited to lumberjack like, boxy button downs, but is now streamlined by some of the most fashionable brands in existence. Grunge may have had its moment in the 90s, but that doesn’t mean ladies of style have to shy away from it today.
1. Charles Henry Long Sleeve Work Shirt. 2. DKNY Plaid Shirt Dress. 3. NSF Lesli Buffalo Destroy Flannel Shirt. 4. Equipment Signature Button Down Flannel Blouse. 5. Equipment Mixed Plaid Keira Blouse. 6. Haute Hippie To JJ With Love Plaid Blouse.
Posted on September 19, 2014
1. Milly Mini Skirt. 2. Milly Fringe Bolero. 3. Fallon Fringe Necklace. 4. Rebecca Minkoff Small Fringe Earring. 5. Kate Moss for Topshop Beaded Fringe Dress. 6. Topshop Fringe Suede backpack. 7. Topshop Fringe Trim Wrap Skirt. 8. Leith Fringe Trim Camisole. 9. Thakoon Addition Grey Wool Skirt.
Posted on September 8, 2014
Posted on July 3, 2014
Fourth of July fashion does not mean having to look like an American flag, because that is literally the last thing I would want to do. Buying something new is always fun, but what’s the point if you can only wear it once, right? Instead of picking up a “4th of July” T that you will most likely use as a rag starting the 5th, grab something you’ll wear all summer long.
1. Vanessa Arizaga Bracelet. 2. Rebecca Minkoff Backback. 3. 4 Collective Pleated Dress. 4. Vix Caftan. 5. Rag & Bone Tennis Sweater. 6. Salvatore Ferragamo Headband. 7. Salvatore Ferragamo Bracelet. 8. 3.1 Phillip Lim Sunglasses. 9. Wildfox Sunglasses. 10. Lisa Marie Fernandez Bikini. 11. JOA Two Piece Set.
Posted on June 19, 2014
With the lakefront right at our front door in Chicago, I have a feeling leisurely Saturdays and Sundays will be spent in the sand playing paddle ball and reading magazines with our toes in the water. When you need to cover up a little more, ditch the over sized t-shirt you’ve had since 6th grade and go for something a little bit more grown up.
Cover-ups can be fun and fashionable at any price. I found five that I am currently lusting over and transition well from a day at the beach to a late afternoon beer at the bar. Accessorize with a bright plastic neon chain(like these I found on Etsy), or small gold hoops. Slick your hair back to keep a polished look, and you are good to go!
Posted on April 16, 2014
I didn’t always realize this, but Shopbop has a great sale section. The only downside? It can be a little overwhelming to go through. This is why I picked my favorites for you to shop!
Happy sale shopping!
1. Ruched Black Dress. 2. Trench Coat. 3. Gray Skinny Jeans. 4. Black Romper. 5. White Lace Dress. 6. Draw String Silk Pants. 7.Lobster Sweater. 8. Leather Sweat Pants. 9. Peplum Top. 10. Green Jumpsuit.
Posted on March 16, 2014
1. Mara Hoffman Printed Two Piece top and pants. 2. Sophia Webster Say My Name Clutch. 3. Karen Walker Sunnies. 4. Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals. 5. Luv Aj Two Piece Ear Cuff. 6. Kenneth Jay Lane Statement Necklace. 7. Mara Hoffman Bikini.