Posted on February 11, 2015
Ask my boyfriend what he wants for Valentine’s Day, and he will tell you that he wants me off my decorating binge. While I don’t see that happening any time soon, there are small ways to easily update a space. Organized wall decor is one of my favorite concepts right now. Steal the look with a few upgrades. They also make great, thoughtful Valentine’s Day gifts.
[A pretty pop of color for any corner of your house.]
[Create a custom map of your home, or where you wish you were.]
[Kate Spade created this fun twist on black and white accents.]
[Photo frames of different shapes but in the same color family help to keep a room uniform.]
[These prism vases add depth to any side table.]
Category: Art, Home, Inspiration, Uncategorized Tagged: decor, decoration, home, interior, interior design, Kate Spade, Kate Spade home, Valentine's Day, wall decor, West Elm
Posted on December 4, 2014
1. “My Kitchen Is For Dancing” Print; $49.00. 2. Dauville white and gold pebble tray; $28.00. 3. C. Wonder Buffalo Check Tea For one; $48.00. 4. Tory Burch Bath Soap Set of Four; $48.00 5. C. Wonder “More Please” Serving Utensils; $40.00. 6. West Coast Coasters; $36.00. 7. Persian Fig Candle; $24.00. 8. Kate Spade Pearl Place DOF Set; $50.00.
Category: Art, Fashion, Food, Inspiration, Uncategorized Tagged: C. Wonder, Chicago, chicago blog, chicago blogger, Christmas gifts, foodie gifts, Gifts, Holiday gifts, Homegoods, hostess gifts, Kate Spade
Posted on December 1, 2014
1. Kate Spade New York Swift Dress; $448.00. 2. Zara High Heel Strappy Sandal; $35.99. 3. Zara Glitter Box Clutch; $79.90.
Category: Beauty, Chicago Fashion, Designers, Fashion, Inspiration Tagged: Chicago, chicago blogger, Chicago fashion, Holiday, Holiday outfits, Holiday Party, Kate Spade, Zara
Posted on September 12, 2014
Just because summer is coming to a close, certainly does not mean we have to take on a teary goodbye with fun colors. The stigma that comes with Fall, is that color must go out the door, and a neutral wardrobe of black, greys, and brows must take over. A jewel tone coat can turn any frown upside down, with the ease of draping one over the shoulders. Bright colors will never be “out” and add the special “pop” a bland outfit needs. Kate Spade currently has some of my favorites, so browse away.
1. Octavia Coat. 2. Madison Ave. Collection Octavia Coat. 3. Wool Capelette.
Category: Chicago Fashion, Fashion, Uncategorized Tagged: Fall Fashion, fashion, jackets, jewel tone, Kate Spade
Posted on June 17, 2014
There is nothing worse than being stuck in an ugly space, but there are ways to fix that little issue. Many designer brands have started branching out into houseware, including Kate Spade. There is no excuse to be boring with their adorable paperclips, lucite desk accessories, and candles that smell as good as they look. Give your space an update with a few quick fixes. Maybe you’ll whistle while you work.
1. Paper Clips, Kate Spade. . 2. Lucite stapler, Kate Spade for Urban Girl Office Supply. 3. Lucite Tape Holder, Kate Spade for Urban Girl Office Supply. 4. “Keep It Together” Paper Weight, Kate Spade. 5. Gold Foil Manilla Folders, Kate Spade for Urban Girl Office Supply. 6. “Start Something New” Candle, Kate Spade.
Category: College, Inspiration, Uncategorized Tagged: Cute desk, home goods, Kate Spade, Kate Spade home, office, office space, office style
Posted on February 11, 2014
Follow along on Twitter with the hashtag #SSCMBFW
Posted on February 5, 2014
While I have never been a huge Valentine’s Day girl, I do think it is a fun day to spend with your significant other, best friend, and ones that you love. Here are my picks for you (who says you can’t spoil yourself?), your bestie, and the guy in your life.
1. Kissing Necklace, Jennifer Zeuner. 2. X<3 Bracelet, Shop Ryan Porter. 3. Heart Ring, Aurelie Bidermann. 4. Peonies, Whole Foods. 5. Heart Coin Purse, Kate Spade. 6. Crushing Bracelet, Venessa Arizaga. 7. Band-Aid Ring, Jennifer Fisher. 8. Red Lace Bralette, Hanky Panky. 9. Hot Pink Nail Polish, Deborah Lippman. 10. Christian Louboutin Coffee Table Book, Christian Louboutin.
1. Red Lip Pencil, Nars. 2. Friendship Necklace, Dogeared. 3. Heart Phone Case, DVF. 4. Limited Edition Candle, diptyque. 5. Macaroon Dish Towels, Paper Source.
1. Travel Bag, Coach. 2. Sweater, Comme Des Garcons. 3. Bow Tie, Brooks Brothers. 4. Bacon Sign, Paper Source. 5. Card Holder, Jack Spade.
Category: Art, Beauty, Chicago Fashion, Fashion, Inspiration, Uncategorized Tagged: Aurelie Bidermann, Brooks Brothers, Christian Louboutin, Coach, Deborah Lippman, Dogeared, DVF, Gift Guide, Hanky Panky, Jack Spade, Jennifer Zeuner, Kate Spade, love, Nars, pink, red, Shop Ryan Porter, ShopBop, Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day Gift Guide, Venessa Arizaga
Posted on January 6, 2014
With technology at the tips of our fingers 24/7, skimping out on a well dressed IPhone is not an option. Think of your phone as an accessory. You would never wear a rubber studded shirt, so why would that go on your phone? If you paid $200 for your little baby, you better take care of it.
Here are five fun case options, along with five nail polishes to give you that extra oomph.
All Polishes: Deborah Lippman.
Category: Beauty, Chicago, Chicago Fashion, College, Fashion, Inspiration, Iphone Tagged: Alice + Olivia, Iphone, IPhone case, Jordan Carlyle, Kate Spade, manicure, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Nail Polish