Travel Guide: What To Do in Venice Beach
Oh LA sunshine how I have missed you. I am excited to be on the road for work and staying the weekend to visit my family. (Summer time is one of the busiest seasons at work!) Of course when I found out I was going to Venice Beach for work, I could not resist finding a few hot spots to check out during my travels!
If you ever find yourself in the beach babe mind set, biking down the board walk, or just need some sun in your life, here are a few of the places I have in mind to check out.
- Venice Canals: I came across this by mistake, but it brought pure happiness when I discovered it! You are sure to see a few photos on my Instagram from here. Cannot wait to see all of the cute houses and boats!
Photo by @TheVeniceCanals
- Blue Bottle Coffee: Because when you have early morning meetings or need that afternoon push to get you through the day, Blue Bottle Coffee is a Southern California classic. How can you NOT love their coffee?!
Photo by: @deviljulin
- Barry’s Venice Beach: Oh you bet I am stopping in for a full body workout at Barry’s Bootcamp over the weekend! Cannot wait to get my workout in and do the occasional run on the boardwalk too!
- The Penthouse Restaurant, Santa Monica: Because everyone needs to have a classy dinner with killer views am I right or am I right? Located in the Huntley Hotel with plush white interior and fancy cocktails, you can’t go wrong getting lost in the beauty of the sea with a cocktail in hand.
Photo by: @dailycherie
- The Butcher’s Daughter: I love the vegetarian options The Butcher’s Daughter has available! You won’t even realize you are eating all plant based foods! Fresh food on a sunny day: winning.
Photo by: @gettinavocontrol
Any other recommendations while I am adventuring in Venice? Comment below with your recommendations and follow along my travels on Instagram!
See you in the sunshine!