Friday Night Drinks: Cherry Beer Margaritas
I discovered The Blond Cook a few weeks ago and have been experimenting with her recipes ever since. One of my recent favorites is a spin on the classic margarita. Last week, we talked about watermelon margaritas, and I’ve made them twice since then. Patio drinking just got a kick in the butt with this easy drink recipe.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- (1) 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces cherry flavored soda
- (1) 12 ounce bottle of your favorite beer (I used Corona Light)
- 12 ounces of your favorite tequila
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime for garnish
- Cherries for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass; dip in kosher salt.
- In a large pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Serve over ice (if desired) & garnish with a lime wedge & cherry.