October 23st 2013
1. A hat. Throwing on a hat is the easiest way to hide a bad hair day, while managing to add an extra element of cool to any outfit.
2. Layers. Not only is layering ideal for winter, but it also adds dimension to a classic t-shirt and jeans combo.
3. Frankie and I always seem to have something tied around our waist. Is it a must? No. But it is a simple way to store layers that you have removed.
4. Nice jeans. A great pair of jeans are priceless, and can be worn in almost any situation. Try to find a pair that are long enough to fold into boots or sneakers, but short enough so they do not drag.
5. Some form of boot. Whether you are a guy or a girl, boots are a practical way to get around during the cold winter. They also won’t kill your feet like those wedged booties will.