July 22nd 2013
With the sweltering heat constantly rising, there is nothing better then going to the Lakefront, beach, or pool. Personally, I love shopping for swimsuits, but recently have been having trouble finding styles that I like in stores. With this, I turned online to see if my needs could be met. After ordering a few adorable swimsuits, I wondered if anyone else was having the same problem as me. After asking around, I found out that the answer was yes.
After searching through a few different sites, I found some cost affective ways in which you can get your swim suit fix. ASOS, Forever 21, River Island, and others offered a full range of bikinis and one pieces. Not crazy about a one piece? Sometimes you have to think of them in a different way. A maxi skirt, or high waisted jean shorts pulled on over a fun one piece make the body look slim and draw attention to all the right areas. I’m all about multi uses for my clothing.
3. Scuba Crop Top and Bottom: $16.80 & 12.80
4. Black Fringe Bikini Top: $4.95
6. Crochet Bikini Bottom: $12.95
9. Watermelon Head Wrap: $14.00
11. White Zipper Bikini: $25.46 & 16.97
5. Black Strappy Bikini Top: $27.15
6. Patterned Cage Bikini: $27.15 & $23.76
7. Yellow Bikini: $33.94 & $27.15
2. Royal Blue One Piece: $54.30
3. Cutout Mesh One Piece: $50.91
4. Black Cut Out One Piece: $47.52